The CLENZIderm M.D. Systems are the only prescription-strength acne treatment that contain a patented form of 5% benzoyl peroxide (BPO) to penetrate deep into the skin and treat acne where it starts.
Therapeutic Lotion is a potent lotion that delivers 5% benzoyl peroxide deep within the follicles where acne starts to significantly reduce acne-causing bacteria.
|Skin Type||Acneic Skin, Combination Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin|
CLENZIderm M.D. Normal to Oily Skin System
- Wet face with warm water.
- Dispense a dime-sized amount of Daily Care Foaming Cleanser into the palm of hand.
- Lather and gently massage Cleanser over entire face for at least 20 to 30 seconds; avoid getting Cleanser in eyes.
- Rinse skin thoroughly and pat dry.
- Wait 10 to 15 minutes to allow skin to dry completely before applying Pore Therapy.
- Following Step 1, moisten a cotton ball or pad with Pore Therapy.
- Apply Pore Therapy over entire face; avoid getting near eyes or in nose and mouth.
- Allow Pore Therapy to air dry on skin—do not rinse off.
- Make sure Pore Therapy has dried thoroughly.
- Apply 1 pump of Therapeutic Lotion to fingertips.
- Apply evenly to entire face; avoid getting near eyes or in nose and mouth.
- Wash hands after applying but do not wash medication off face.
- People with sensitive skin may feel temporary tingling or stinging during the first week of usage, which can be minimized by reducing the frequency of application.
- Therapeutic Lotion contains benzoyl peroxide, which may bleach hair or dye fabric.
- Use once daily or as directed by a physician.
benzoyl peroxide 5%.
benzyl benzoate, bht, dicaprylyl ether, dimethyl isosorbide, disodium edta, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate,phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol, squalane, water (aqua).